2007年10月20日土曜日

unHappy

Cleveland Indians vs Boston Redsox
Cleveland Indians is winning.
3-2.
(They lost yesterday, though.)
Just one more victory to the world series!!
Let's go Indians!!
Everyone in Akron, Ohio States supports Indians
because Cleveland is in Ohio states.
The
game I watched was also Indians.
They will go to World Series!!
Yeah~~~!!!

By the way, yesterday (the day after the
"Happy!!" post) was an unhappy day.
In the Marketing class, the teacher gave the 2nd exam back to the students.
My score was lower than 1st one.
The distance was 10 points though I studied the subject more than before.
In spite of it, th result went down.
I was so shocked.

and i took another test (Website Administration) in the same day after the Marketing.
That was so bad.
I couldn't write so much.
(The test was essay style.)
After the test, my teacher scored soon.
The score was 80/100.
but, I felt so sorry about that.
he was nice.
That's why he gave me such a good score.
I felt so sorry about that.
Other students wrote a lot.
I'm so ashamed.

I was not happy yesterday because of those things.

SO

THIS WEEKEND

I

do

NOT

go

ANYWHERE

for fun.

I will study!!

(I already turned down some things for fun.)

My schedule in next week:

(Mon) Mid-term for Professional Selling

(Thurs)Homework(Marketing), Mid-term (Website Admin)

also, 11/7 Homework( 5 paper), presentation about that in another day
I need more than 14 days at least for the paper.
If I need good one, I need one month.
As you see, it has already passed.
yabayaba(warai?)

BUT

GANBARIMASU!!

5 件のコメント:

キサバニー さんのコメント...

GAMBARE-
a weekend is for study!!!!

nepal さんのコメント...

俺は今結構暇な時間も出来て
だらけてるけど、来週の火曜日にプレゼン、あと1ヶ月後には
グループプロジェクト2個、スピーチ、期末テストと忙しい!!多分俺らだけじゃなくてもっと忙しく勉強してて、時間管理が上手い奴は結構いると思う。だから頑張ろう。

明紘 さんのコメント...

ganbare!

匿名 さんのコメント...

ANIMO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

yuki さんのコメント...

頑張れ!負けんな!!

そろそろ年末の会議するし、また連絡するよー☆よろしくー!