2007年10月18日木曜日

Happy!!

I am so happy!!

Do you want to know why?

Okay, I will answer it.

(even if no one wants it)

The reason is:

My teacher praised me for the WSJ test I took today.

(WSJ=Wall Street Journal)

When I met him in front of an elevator after the class, he said,

"You get better grade!! Well done."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in my mind)

"Really-----------------------------!?"

(but he said "better". not "good".

But I don't care because I got better grade than before

and he praised me for that!!)

Next reason is;

I got good grade about homework of Introduction to E-Business.

Why is it so happy for me?

Because my laptop was broken when I did this homework.

so I couldn't use Microsoft Word in my room.

That's why I had to be a library to finish my homework.

The things I had to do was;

To summarize the articles

To research the issue about it and write about it.

2 papers(summary+research).

It took a lot of time to summarize it in the day before I submit.

I finished summrizing in the next day.

I had not done the research yet, but remaining time was just one hour.

Oh, my goodness!!

I thought I gave up, but "better than nothing".

Then, I concentrated and wrote more than everyone imagined.

and I've done it just within an hour!!

However, I just wrote it, so I didn't expect I could get good grade.


BUT!!

TODAY!!

When the teacher gave it back to me,

I couldn't believe my eyes!!

I got 45/50!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE~~~!!

In addition, -5 points were just because i forgot to put citations on my paper.

That's it.

No any other minus points!!

Yappy~~!!

Because of these reasons above,

I couldn't hide my smile in the class (E-Business). (warai)

Also, in the last class of today (Proffessional Selling), what I did was a role-play.

I was a Buyer(Customer), and had to talk with salesperson.

I did it very well. (in my opinion. warai)

Not bad.

Of course it was not good compared to other students.

but, I could listen what they said and respond exactly what they want.

(Of course, sometimes not, but that was not my English's fault.)

Today was a perfect day!!

(Today has not ended yet, though. May be... warai)

Then, see you!!

1 件のコメント:

nepal さんのコメント...

good job. it must lead your confidence; keep tring :D