2007年10月15日月曜日

Contest

Yeah--------!!
Right now, my Korean friend came to me.
He told me about the result of a photo contest!!
(I took the pictures in Niagara Fall before.)
(You can see my post of Niagara Falls in the past from here if you want.)

and

I got a FIRST prize!!
Yeah------------------------!!
I will get a gift card I can use somewhere.
(sorry i forgot><)
In my opinion, some reasons I got first prize are;

Voters are just students.

The number of pictures were not so many.

My skill of taking pictures(warai)

You can see pictures from Chapel Internationals.
Also, you can see some pictures I was in.(warai)
I think you can find me easily.
You know what I mean?

I am Asian.(warai)
It would be fun if you see those pictures.
Have a nice trip!!(warai)

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

you did it! I like your picture.
As for the picture of chapel international, you should have smiled...

by fan of yours

キサバニー さんのコメント...

you can write it on your resume. hahha
but its really good. photos are really great. congratu!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

俺の写真をおくっても優勝したとおもうよ!

human_wreckage さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
human_wreckage さんのコメント...

Congratulations on winning! What's that Chapel International thing like? Do they try to convert you to Christiantity?